Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

I'm back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote Back to top

how many unfinished stories are resting in this forum? you guys start too many. why not just compile all your ideas into one instead? btw, Simesoth isn't gone. he'll be back... just like i was. hey all

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote Back to top

Ditto. Welcome back. A few reasons why we don't finish all the stories is because some one wiil leave them.

Hope to see you in some stories!

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote Back to top

I fear the ideas cannot be compiled into one, since they're so disparate, but I'll do what I can to finish off the score or so of uncompleted tales . . . when I get inspiration for them again.
Meanwhile, welcome back, and I hope you'll start writing soon!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote Back to top

It's great to see you back, Vizzerdrix.
I, too have been out a long time. I have many things on my hands. Play practice(which lasts until 5pm, but the play is next friday so that will be over soon, thank god), homework just keeps piling up as the end of the year draws closer, I'm still trying to make money for the website I want to make(the product to make the cartoons alone is $400), I am writing a script for a movie my cousines and I hope to make this summer, I just finished the battle between my dad and I over Confirmation(for those of you who replied to the poll, I quit confirmation and instead I am taking Sunday School), and in the little freetime that I do have, I play Halo online(I got the PC edition for Christmas). But, I do plan to come back to the site to finish some stories and start some new ones on April 27, the One Year Anneversury of my joining the site.
PS, Vizzerdrix, I thought that was cool how you called writing in the first person Galen-styled writing, it meant a lot to me.

JoDe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote Back to top

boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: