Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

where to get Majestry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmiteLore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 12:34 pm    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

There is a few people here I heard have had the same problems. I on other hand got mine at a local grocery store for $9.99(that was the full version box and all). There should be somebody close to you that can buy you a copy and send it to you, for a much cheaper price than that($50.00 is alot to pay try the internet)!

If not I'll buy it and send it to you myself for only what I paid for it +shipping costs.
Just let me know if you have no luck and I'll see what I can do for you...Good luck!

------------------
Build ye a kindom and smite a$$ to keep it!

[This message has been edited by SmiteLore (edited 13 July 2001).]

Meta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

after downloading the demo some weeks ago, i tried to get it!

but ALL local softwarestores told me, that they don't have it, and they cant order cause its out of stock and they cant get new copys.

anyone know where to get majestry in europe (i dont want to pay 50+$ shipping cost for a game that only costs 20$ ;o)

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 5:54 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

Try the Internet if you can.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

bladeles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 7:49 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed the other day that it was still on the shelves at Wally-World... but that may be just MaD's influence...

------------------
...blooooddddd....

Bobman85

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 7:02 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

i have majesty but i cant find The Northern Expansion anywere i looked at walmart kmart bestbuy anybody know were i can get it

Daboyz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 8:27 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

In the past few days I've seen Majesty at out local Target (Newark, Ca)

In the same mall there's and Electronics Boutique that has both Majesty and N.E.. If you're in the U.S. I'd suggest chekcing some of the mall game stores.

Colin

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 5:10 pm    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

Try Amazon. That should have it. If that doesn't work, try Electronics Boutique.

Meta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 7:31 pm    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

amazon: out of stock

EBgames:
Majesty: $24.99
shipping cost: $35.00(to nonUS/canada)

other sites i tried are out of stock too, or higher prices than EBgames ;o(

when i tried to get kunark expansion for Everquest, a friend of mine bought the game in US, and sent me the CD-key and the software (per ftp) - but this only works, if there is no CD-check, and most offlinegames have one...

id love to get majesty for 10$...but 60$ are too high for me ;o(

PS: how much are shipping costs from US to austria?

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 6:51 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

If I was you I would check http://www.ebay.com I saw some Majesty games on there for cheaper than what you could pay. Some were still unopened. But you have to have a ebay id. Make sure the auction also says international shipping.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:21 pm    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Meta:

PS: how much are shipping costs from US to austria?

Depends on if it's a company shipping it (Amazon, EBGames, etc.) or a human. Actual shipping costs wouldn't be over $10, including insurance. A company would charge you 20-30 US$.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Meta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 12:00 am    Post subject: where to get Majestry? Reply with quote Back to top

Hoi!

amazon.com is out of stock, but i found out, that amazon.de isnt the same as amazon.com...

amazon.de isnt out of stock AND they have much lower shipping costs ;o)

Zwischensumme inkl. MwSt.: DM 20,68
Versandkosten inkl. MwSt.: DM 6,16
Endbetrag inkl. MwSt.: DM 26,84
26,84 DM are about 15$

thanks all for help ;o)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: