Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The First Aren"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry to pull this in the middle of a couple of stories, but I had to do it.
Aren, pronounced Ar(as is ARdania)-En(as in weEN), is the holiday celebrated in winter in Ardania. This story is about the first Aren, and the heros that made it possible. You see, as usual, there is an evil, Drocen, an evil vampire, is trying to destroy the world by unleashing Grumgrog, Rrongol the Hunter, and Url Shekk. The story, I'm hoping, should be done around Christmas, so lets start. Like many of my stories, this is going to be in the first person.
You can have up to three characters, unless given permission. All posts should be started with the character's name.
The story takes place, just a few years before the game, because in the end, the Soveriegn's son will be born right after the conclusion. The story takes place in a week's time period, starting on a Sunday, ending that Saturday night.
My characters are:
Sir Zen Fairfield is a warrior and best friend of my next character, pulled into the strange turn of events when Drocen threatens to destroy the world.
Owen Trailchaser is a ranger and best friend of Zen, who is pulled into Drocen's mad plot.
Drocen is an insane vampire, energized by an evil wizard, Ixmil, who plans to destroy the world.
Ok, lets start this story up.
Another thing, at the beggining of every new day, I will post what day of the week it is.

M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

Give Drocen a palace made of lead with lots of twisty passageways that go over and under each other and are easy to get lost in.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

I'll join, with your permission. Since I've spent some time thinking up the characters, I hope you'll say yes.
Drugfor the Exile
Drugfor was a Barbarian who was cast out of his tribe for his extreme and insatiable lust for bloodshed. Now he roams the Northern Reaches, cutting down any creature he meets and searching for a master who will give him what he craves most: a chance for massive battle.
Grhovr Drou
Grhovr is the Alpha of a small pack of Vargs. His cunning has allowed them to survive on the very fringes of Valmorgen's Heroes.
Ambershade Redreth
Ambershade is a young Adept of the ancient Thallisian School. Deeply devoted to Lunord, his link to the world presided over by the Moon is unsurpassed.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

Join, Please!
I forgot to mention, anyone can join.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, Galen, Christmas draws nigh. I don't suppose now that this tale will be completed by then, but, ah. Perhaps I am partly, but still, you have been absent too.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

I've had tons of homework lately, that is why I haven't been posting.
Well, I know tomorrow is Christmas eve, but I have an insane idea. Made, if we work for awhile strait tomorrow, made we could pull it off, just me and you, Falotar. I realy don't want anymore people to join, for the reason that our due date is in two days, and we have about one to complete it. If we start now, we might be able to do it. I'll be waiting for you respose, Falotar.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: About "The First Aren" Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know about that. I expect company for most of tomorrow, and then there will be Midnight Mass. But I shall do what I can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: