Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

I'll keep that in mind. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been out of town all weekend. This story is starting to heat up, but I had an idea. How about this is still the Prolouge, and after awile we flip about two or three years into the future where the Town is finished. Because, for me, in that time period is when Oden will turn to the "Dark Side" of the characters. How do you like the idea?

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think so. The story is about the building of the town; once Falconheim is established, that will pretty much be the end of the story. The plot, nebulous as it yet is, is centered on whether the city will be built, or not.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome, DragonWizard! Please post your Ranger's bio here.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.

Taron Farsight
Taron is best on the road because of his skill to get food and shelter from the wild. He can fight with a long knife but is best at range. Although he'd rather keep to himself, he would always welcome a fellow traveler.

I may add my other two later unless I have to have all three.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Nay, nay, one is fine.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

I have another idea, tell me how you like it.
How about, at the end of the story, that some of the town was destroyed in a battle, so they built over it. Then the town turns out to be, what is today, Lormidia. If you look at the map, Lormadia is in the area that the city is being built.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Lormidia is nowhere near Falconheim, Galen. Lormidia is north and slightly east of Mayhew, Falconheim due east. Also, Lormidia has probably been around for centuries before Falconheim.
Apart from that, Falconheim is to be Falconheim and nothing else. Unimportant in the larger scheme of Ardania, but it is independent.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Raist, where are you? You have not posted for some time, and I am holding off on my ideas in expectation of your posts . . .

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry to have made you wait. Please, if you have Ideas, go on. I don't mind you taking liberties with my characters; I started highschool this year, and it's been holding me up lately; I've been following the story, but I haven't found the time to really post. I'll try to get to it tonight; but I happen to have a bunch of homework. If you have plans, please, go ahead! Don't let me hold you up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's not very good, but it's there, and I introduced Talilah; I don't know if anyone's read it, but I'm basing her heavily on Soi from Fushigi Yugi. One of the best animes in existance. ^_^

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Wait until tonight?
Finally you introduce Talilah - that was what I was waiting for. One thing, though: Henraaph is a full-blooded Elf, not a half-Elf.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: About the "Tale of the Merchant Prince" Reply with quote Back to top

Oh - very sorry; I'll go fix that.

Tonight, this afternoon...it's interchangable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: