Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Fan Art.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

I can't seem to find any on the web, and I know that Majesty fans have no shortage of creative skill. This is a sample of my own work, more online when and if my website gets up and running.
Enjoy,
Alfryd.

Adept (at least, how I think they should look.)

Praise Dauros! (With Improved headgear. Sorry, I couldn't resist the high-heels. Be thankful I Ieft out the Elven lounge.)

Last, but not least:

Any samples of your work?

[ 02. September 2003, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Whitedog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Nice work Alfryd! The Paladin is a definite improvement. It reminds me of a post that I read a while back about Majesty Pin-ups... (hint, hint )

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

I've moved this to "1001 Ardanian Nights" because this is really the best forum in which to share "fan creativity".

Very nice work, by the way!!!

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

The Adept looks like a genie, I like! Oh, and the elvenish Paladin is a great idea.

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Impressive, can you draw a wizard ?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Thank ye kindly. I'll see what I can do in the magi department. And pinups.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, Merlin T. Black, that wizard portrait you were looking for.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Very amazing work!!! I wonder what DragonW and Clarina look like.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Do the Insane family next, please. In other words... me next, me next! Hey don't jip, it's my turn! lol But realy, please try and draw what you think the Insane family* would look like please.
*Not including the original Galen the Insane, just Galen the InsaneII

[ 26. August 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.cyberlore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000570#000000

right there, Alfryd.

I wasn't able to do many more due to the lack of access to 3D softwares. I might be able to do a few more after I get more money.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. Those have got me thinking. Maybe you could try out Bryce- I always found it nice for texturing and simple renders, though it does take a lot of patience to do anything geometrically complex. It's pretty cheap. Have you seen Kano's work in that program? Unreal.
Anyway, I still have those pinups to think about- still working on the Healer. Ciao.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

And here are the remaining 4 leading ladies of Majesty:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/alfryd/prstss.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/alfryd/slr.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/alfryd/hlr.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/alfryd/lvndvntrss.jpg

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice, Alfryd! ^_^ The bust line on the last one is a little to wide, though...^_~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Fan Art. Reply with quote Back to top

Strictly speaking, the healer has comparable proportions, but she just looks so demure...
Hey, It's an elf, it's a female, and it's a pinup. So sue me.
I think Dragonwizard has the next request...

[ 30. August 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: